Home, Cottage, Condo, Commercial & WETT Inspections in/around Peterborough, Port Hope, Cobourg, Lindsay, Bobcaygeon, Hastings, Havelock, Kawartha Lakes, Millbrook, Janetville, Port Perry, Oshawa & Bowmanville, Apsley, Norwood, Buckhorn, Lakehurst,
RHI (Registered Home Inspector)
County Home Inspection.
With more than 20 years of experience as a contractor and construction engineer, David Sharman, Registered Home Inspector, brings a wealth of knowledge to the field.
David is a graduate (with honours) of the Humber College Home Inspection Program, is WETT Certified and an Evaluation & Loss Prevention Specialist with the Insurance industry.
Here at County Home Inspection we are fully insured and professionally accredited and we offer the following services:
- Pre-Offer Inspection;
- Pre-Purchase Inspection;
- Pre-List Inspection;
- Post-Purchase Inspection;
- Home Warranty Inspection;
- Home Maintenance Inspection; and
- WETT Inspections (as part of a Home Inspection).
Your County Home Inspection includes:
- PDF report with colour photographs, illustrations and articles;
- 450 page Home Reference eBook;
- Anytime consultation with report related enquiries for as long as you own the inspected property.
Cobourg - Port Hope, Durham, Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough & the Kawarthas, Quinte